Peterson’s® ACT® Prep Guide offers all the information students need to prepare well and earn a high score on the ACT® exam, including thorough subject matter reviews and practice questions for each question type. Students will benefit from expert advice, strategies, and test-taking tips for comprehensive preparation. Inside, students will find these valuable test-prep tools:
- A full-length diagnostic test to learn what’s on the exam and to help evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- 6 practice tests―4 in print and 2 online―all with detailed answer explanations
- Over 2,100 practice questions to earn the best possible score
- Our College Readiness Benchmark Learning Path to intensify a student’s skill level in subjects considered vital to first-year college course success (as determined by ACT, Inc.).
- Thorough review of all test sections: English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing, featuring expert strategies, numerous practice questions with detailed answer explanations, and sample essays
- Helpful study plans, perfect for the student who has a lot of time to prepare, as well as those who’ve procrastinated―each student can find his or her pathway to success
- Important details about the ACT®―learn how and when to register for the ACT®, how the test is scored, what you need to know on test day, and how to stay calm throughout the process