ACT Total Prep 2020, Kaplan’s biggest and brand-new ACT prep book, has the most content review, efficient strategies, and realistic practice to help you score higher. We have everything you need in one big book, plus a full year of access to online resources—including a 250-question Qbank, video lessons, and 5 practice tests—to help you master each section of the ACT.
The Most Practice
- Six full-length Kaplan practice tests: 2 in the book and 4 online.
- More than 2,000 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand-new questions.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- Longer quizzes after every unit to help you cement your understanding.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify the lesson’s focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter as reminders that the ACT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages after each chapter—these help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.