Barron’s SAT Study Guide with 5 Practice Tests provides realistic practice and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step subject review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests help you feel prepared on test day.
This edition includes:
- Full-length practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test to help identify strengths and weaknesses so you can pinpoint your trouble spots and focus your study
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test’s scoring method, and study advice from experienced teachers
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test, including detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay
- Subject reviews covering all sections of the test, including Reading, Writing and Language, and Mathematics